Search for Posts...

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Great Show for tweens: Stranger Things

There's a good chance you've already seen this amazing show, and when I say amazing, I really mean amazing.
Image result for stranger things
Photo from Wikipedia
The Show is set around 1983, in a small town called Hawkins. The main characters are mostly kids, with a few adult characters too. Ok, now
I'll try to do my best to explain the plot of season one without spoiling it. I'll mostly focus on the first episode.
A group of kids (Lucas, Dustin, Mike, and Will) are playing a game at Mike's house. After the game, they all returned home. However, while Will was returning home, he is scared of some sounds and drops his bike. He then returns to his house and disappears.
I know that this might sound like I spoiled it, but anyone that's seen Season 1 knows that the main plot is to find Will. I know this probably sounds like it's some dumb detective story, but there's a lot more. Here's an example to show how much I like this show: Season 2 came out on October 27, 2017. I started watching Stranger Things, Season 1 on October 28th, 2017. I finished Season 1 and 2 on November 11th. Do you see how good this show is? I highly encourage watching it!
If you want to watch the show, I recommend Netflix. This is not a TV show, but actually a Netflix original so Netflix is your best bet. I'm not sure about cable though, or any other movie watching services, but if I were you, I would try to find out if you're able to watch this.
Thank you so much for reading this post, and I'll see you around later!

No comments:

Post a Comment