Search for Posts...

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Atlanta: Day #1

Hello readers. I'm sorry for not uploading a post yesterday. I was quite busy as you can imagine. Anyways, let's start.Yesterday started with me worrying about being late, as usual (I always worry about that). I was playing around with my Echo Dot as I waited for my mom to finish packing. Finally, she did and we left.

After my mom picked up some Mcdonalds, we headed for the airport. I was surprised at how quick it was, considering it was the day after Christmas. We checked in our two bags and then headed for Security Check. Surprisingly we did not have to take anything out of our bags. I simply just waited in line and walked through the metal detector.

When we got through that, we came to the center of SeaTac. My mind was thinking about all the things I could buy, but luckily for my wallet, I didn't buy anything. Instead, I waited in line at Qdoba to get some food.

Once Isaac, Mom, and I had all eaten (and I spilled Coke on the floor), we left for our gate, A9. This particular flight was with United Airlines (insert sarcastic "yay" here), so I knew I had to use my devices for entertainment. I played some Dune and Geometry dash, and attempted to blog, only to find out that it didn't remember that I paid for wifi. I literally paid for it, then it unconnected. When it was available again, I tried to connect but it said I had to pay! I also paid for the full flight, if you're thinking I ran out of time.

After the flight, we came to the next airport in Houston, Texas. Isaac was dying of hunger (obviously not literally) so we decided to get some food. There was a pizza place, so we got some of that. However, it took a while. Not only did we almost miss our flight (and consider this: It was right next to our gate!), but it was also hard to eat. After the attendants joked about taking it up front for us and we sat down, we had to divide it. We resorted to using our hands, which worked surprisingly well. The pizzas were also extremely greasy, so I had to wait to use my computer. Before I ate though, I attempted to download the United app so I could watch something. So after barely downloading it before takeoff, it didn't even work! It tried to show me an ad and it didn't load, no matter what I tried.

After THAT flight, we finally arrived in Atlanta. We made our way to the "Plane Train" and waited for our stop. Note: Isaac and I didn't hold on the rails. I just wanted to include that. Finally, we got our bags and left for home.

Thank you for reading. See you in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment