Search for Posts...

Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Note: This was actually published on Christmas. I had to re-publish it do to some font-size issues.

Merry Christmas! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. I said that because no-one except myself is gonna see this on Christmas Day. However, if anyone DOES, leave a comment below and thank you!

My mom surprised me yesterday with a wonderful surprise present: I'm going to visit my uncle in Atlanta, GA! I've decided to blog that, so I'll keep you updated on the trip! I might also get some other presents, either when I return to my Dads house, or when I go to my uncles. I also got the idea to inform you of all the presents I got, so here I go!
Image result for 8-bit presents
8-Bit Presents. Photo from CreativeMarket.
SkyViper Drone. Photo from SkyViper.


1. SkyViper Drone (Stunt
First of all, I need to inform you that all my presents are not with me, so I don't have pictures for most of them. That aside, this is a really cool drone. I tried to fly it outside with many failures. But I can see potential in this if I practice enough. This one is also capable of doing stunts, which I have yet to try in worry of flying it over a fence.

Xbox One S 500GB Console - Ultimate Halo Bundle
Xbox One S (Halo Bundle). Photo from Microsoft.
2. Xbox One S Halo Bundle (500GB)
Although it's actually my little brothers, I still get to use it. For those that DON'T have an Xbox One, I'll explain why I like it. The UI (User Interface) is really clean and flat, which I like. When I say flat, I mean that the colors have no artificial shine, which was a trend a while ago. I also like the number of games. I currently only have Halo 5 and Halo: The Master Chief Collection. I am really enjoying these, however. I have also downloaded Fortnite: Battle Royale, but have not been able to play it due to the fact that I don't have Xbox Live Gold (or Xbox Gold Live?). Actually, I do, but I didn't want to waste a 14-day code for around 30 minutes of play (I was going to my Moms).

Chromebook 3 11.6” (32GB Storage, 4GB RAM)
Samsung Chromebook 3 11.6". Photo from Samsung.
3. Samsung Chromebook 3 11.6"
This is my you know, Expensive present. I typically get around 1 present I REALLY love and then maybe a few games or books? Normally not the games and books. You can check out my review of this that I typed earlier.

4. Pajamas
Yeah. Pajamas. Not too excited about that, but my other ones were getting a bit small.

5. Socks
Yet another article of clothing. Meh.

Image result for rubik's flip
Rubik's Flip. Photo from Amazon.
6. Rubiks Flip
I received this random board game for Christmas too. But before you click off, I did get one other big thing, which is a first.

Kent Terra 2.4-24" Mountain Bike (Black & Green). Photo from Target.
7. Kent Terra Mountain Bike
Easily one of my most-prized possessions, this bike is awesome. My grandma got it for me. My friend lives right up the hill from my house, so I frequently use this black and green bike to get up there. It has a great seat, and just like the name, it could easily glide across mountain terrain. I recommend this bike for 11-13 year olds. It really is a great present, and once I'm given even more freedom I can easily imagine myself biking over to friends houses frequently. I also want to add that it was extremely hard to find the model I have.

I'm pretty sure that's it, but don't be too surprised if I release another Christmas list on what I got! Thank you for reading, and I hope you had a Merry Christmas (or are having one)!

No comments:

Post a Comment