Search for Posts...

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Tech Guide

Sorry for not posting for a while, but here's a quick post on holiday ideas for friends or family (and maybe your girl/boyfriend...). I'll try to include some of the cheaper options, as well as a few big ones. Sorry that this is not on time, but let's got on it!





Image result for google home mini
Photo from The Verge
1. Google Home Mini
Personally, I think this is an absolute MUST (considering you don't already have an Echo Dot). Personally, I prefer this over the Echo Dot, but both do a similar thing. I feel like for such a great price, you just have to give this to someone. I didn't put it in the first place for best thing, but for the best value.
Image result for snes classic mini
Photo from Nintendo
2. SNES Classic (or Mini, as I like to call it)
Although lacking as many games as its older brother (only 20, compared to 30), it still is a classic. Many gamers (myself included) would love to have one of these. If you're one of those people who use roms (which I don't judge you for), then there's another reason to get it: It has the never released (or at least not in the US, maybe) Starfox 2, the sequel to Starfox obviously (yes, it's included too). It also has two controllers, unlike the previous console, so you can play the original Mario Kart without buying extra controllers. I think this is really cool. By the way, it fits in your hand. I just felt the need to say that.
Image result for nintendo switch
Photo From Nintendo
3. Nintendo Switch
Since unlike me, most people already have an Xbox One (by the way, if you don't, you should probably get one of those instead), I decided to include a Switch instead. I feel like too many people miss out on all the great games that Nintendo makes, including Splatoon 2, Super Mario Oddysey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (which I have) and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (which won the game of the year by the way). Not to mention the fact that you can take these games with you anywhere with Handheld or Tabletop Mode. This console is far from the usual, which is what people like about Nintendo.
Image result for pixel 2 pictures
Pixel 2 (right) and Pixel 2 Xl (left). Photo from Android Police

4. Google Pixel 2
Have you been looking for a new phone for yourself or someone else? Then I recommend this. This phone is Google's latest phone, sporting the latest version of Android (Android Oreo), 5-inch or 6-inch display, and the best smartphone camera of the year despite only having one lens, this is truly an amazing phone. It's available in multiple colors and sizes and topping it off, an IP67 rating, which means it is water-RESISTANT, not water-proof.
Image result for apple watch 3
Photo from Apple

5. Apple Watch 3
Last but not least, we have the Apple Watch 3. Although personally, I would pick a different choice, I went with this one since most people would rather get an Apple product than something like the LG Watch Style (which I'm considering getting). This is a smartwatch, which means that it can call people, text, track your running, listen to music, and more. There are currently not very many (or no) games for these, but they're still cool. It's available in two sizes and I'm pretty sure three colors. Actually, maybe I will get this.

Thank you for reading my article on Christmas Ideas, even if most people (or everyone) ends up seeing this later than Christmas. Bye! 😊







No comments:

Post a Comment