Search for Posts...

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Atlanta: Day #5

Hello readers, and welcome to the final night before New Year's Eve! Once again, some interesting stuff happened today, so I recommend you check this one out. And if you missed out on the other ones, check those out too!The day started out with me at the Waffle House, eating eggs and toast. Already something somewhat interesting happened. The waitress came to give us our food but I had my laptop out. When I tried to put it away, it fell to the floor. As you guys probably know, I just got this laptop and I definitely don't want it to break already. 

After that, I took some pictures of my mom outside the Waffle House, and then we drove off. She decided to show me some of the houses around here. We ended up in a beautiful neighborhood, filled with large houses and gigantic backyards. I took some pictures of my mom once again, and once she was satisfied with my shots, we drove home.

A large portion of the day was spent gaming at home, playing Fortnite with David and Jeremiah. I did not end up playing on my Switch, unfortunately. I also ended up playing Minecraft with Isaac. We started working on a very cool project. In fact, it's so cool that you'll have to wait for it to be finished until I release it (*cough* future post *cough*)! When my mom told me to stop playing video games, I headed downstairs. My uncle then came up with a fun activity for tonight. Take a wild guess. Done? He said we're going ice skating!

I've been roller skating before, but only twice, and both times I used the four-wheel skates. But ice skating is completely different. Obviously, it's very slippery. But also since I was not used to those kinds of skates at Roller Skating, so I didn't at least have some level of experience. I ended up falling down a lot (surprisingly near the end, not the beginning). However, I kind of got the hang of it and I got to skate for a little bit without sticking an inch away from the wall.

Overall it was a fun experience, and I got to try something new. When we finished that, we got some food from Kroger (which only happened around an hour ago) and went home.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you're looking forward to some more fun posts about Atlanta, and about other things in general! I hope to see you in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment