Search for Posts...

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Atlanta: Day #2

Hello readers. A lot of stuff happened on this day. Note: This one might be a little short because I don't have much time to write this one. Enjoy reading!The day started off really good and ended not as good. I woke up to the sounds of Isaac playing Breath of the WIld. I watched him play and joked around and then FINALLY went downstairs. Take a guess at what I saw. If you guessed right, comment "potatoes" down below. Anyways, the answer is ANOTHER Xbox One S! My Uncle gave me this one for my Mom's house. It came with TWO controllers, a Minecraft code, and one 14-day code for Xbox Gold Live, instead of two on the other one.

I took this one upstairs to set up, and I got mostly through before we had to go out to eat at the Waffle House. Ironically, I got waffles, orange juice, and bacon. Next, we went to a bank for a meeting. My uncle works at a bank, so it makes sense that he went there. I talked to my friend, Fisher while I was there. We made plans to play Fortnite: Battle Royale when we got home (*cough* Future Review *cough*), which is exactly what I did. After I got my Xbox set up, I started downloading Fortnite. I connected my Logitech Prodigy G233 (as you guessed, future review) and started talking. After I made my avatar, and Fortnite had installed, I could play. Fisher, his friend Jeremiah, and I, finally got to play. We all ended up dying early, but it was still fun, Jeremiah quit after that, and it was just Fisher and me. To be honest, we probably ended up only playing around 2 rounds before he had to quit, too. After that, I was playing pretty much all day. However, Isaac ended up making me upset. Other than that though, it was a great day. I can't wait for more fun surprises and events to share with you. Bye, and see you in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment