Search for Posts...

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Logitech Prodigy G233 Headset Review

Hello readers, and welcome to my review of the Logitech G233 Headset. Also, I'm sorry for not doing anything other than the Atlanta Trip for the past few days. Anyways, here's my review!
G233 Prodigy
Logitech Prodigy G233 Headset. Photo from Logitech G
Let's start off with the sound. This headset features surround sound, it does a pretty good job at it. I use this headset to play Fortnite, and it does a really good job of making sure I can hear my enemies coming. Remember: I also am easily able to recognize where the sound might be coming from. Remember: This is an entry-level headset and the sound is not as great as others such as the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 or the HyperX Cloud Alpha.

Personally, I have a goal of being a YouTuber, and one of the things I was looking for was a headset with a good enough mic. As you can assume, I bought this one for just that reason. This headset is Discord Certified, and I have recorded some videos with these, and the sound came out good. I've also been playing on my Xbox One and they can hear me loud and clear.

This headset is interesting because of its ability to be used for daily life without you looking too much like a geek. You can detach the mic, and use the mobile cord. Oh yeah, there are two cords. One for mobile, and one for PC.

Most people always worry about comfort, as they'll probably be gaming for a while. The earpads are made of a mesh, which helps you keep cool. I've only taken these off once from being too hot, and I don't even know it's the headset or my hat. The top is also made of the same mesh material for the earpads, which is very soft with the right amount of stiffness. If you have a big head, don't worry. It can extend really big, so big in fact that I don't think anyone's head is that big.

Lastly, it works with your Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Wii U (if you still use it), and pretty much any other device you can think of that has a 3.5 mm jack. Yes, you can use it with your phone. or laptop too.

Thank you for reading my review of the Logitech Prodigy G233 Headset (that's a mouthful). I hope this has determined whether you want this or not. Anyways, see you in another post!


No comments:

Post a Comment