Search for Posts...

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Xbox One S Review

Hello readers, and welcome to long-awaited Xbox One S review! I think I've had an Xbox long enough to write a review, so here it is!
Image result for xbox one s
Xbox One S (Robot White). Photo from Xbox.
I'll start with the menu. I love the flat design of it, which as I stated earlier, means that there's no artificial shine. I also love the simplicity, yet at the same time the depth. There are so many subsections, yet it seems easy to get to them.

Another thing is one that should be obvious: the number of games. On the store, there are hundreds of games, from Cuphead to Hello Neighbor, to Fortnite, and even Gears of War 4. It seems that I would never run out of games until the console is outdated, which is probably true.

I love everything about this console, including how easy it is to play with other people, watch stuff, find games, and generally everything. There are only three things I don't like about it: You have to pay a subscription to play online, it's not portable, and it's occasionally laggy. There are two fixes to some of these problems though. I believe you can play Xbox games on a Windows 10 laptop, and obviously, you could get better internet/console. Either way though, this console is truly great, and it comes as no surprise that almost everyone has one. Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment